- Cursed Treasure Level Pack Cursed Treasure with 15 new maps are waiting for the player 370
- Gemcraft Labyrinth The classic Gemcraft - Labyrinth 210
- Cursed Treasure Very nice Tower Defense Game 178
- Bloons Tower Defense 4 Fourth version of the TD classic 157
- Demonrift TD Marvelous Tower Defense Game with good graphics 83
- Civilizations Wars Epic Defense Game with RTS. Top game! 213
- My little Army Beautiful Defense Game with nice graphics 105
- Epic War 5 Awesome Defense Game with level tree and aspiration 89
- Teddy Defense Another Plants vs Zombie clone 63
- Necronator 2 Great Defense Game with real time strategy elements 58
Tower Defense (or "Tower Defence") are pretty popular strategy games. Goal of the game is to defend a path or a building against attacking enemies. The defense is mostly represented through multiple towers - thats where the name comes from :-). In most games these towers can be upgraded, to make them better in the more challenging levels.
Almost all Tower Defense games are controlled by mouse. The player places his towers along a gangway, on which the mobs will come along later. As classic Tower Defense games are mainly round based, these incoming enemies are also refered to as "wave". The towers will attack the enemies in order to prevent them to arrive at the end of the gangway. If an enemy manages to get through the players defense towers, the player will loose a lifepoint. After a certain amount of so called "misses" the game is over. This amount of lifepoints differs from game to game. On the other hand the player will gain some kind of currency by eliminating enemies. With this gold coins, fuel, stars or whatever (depending on game) the player can buy additional towers or upgrade existing ones.
In order to win the game the player will need to place his towers wisely and strategic. All in all makes this a very thrilling and brain challenging mix of action and strategy.
One of the most popular Tower Defense Games is "Bloons Tower Defense 4", it has been played by millions of players. Since then a couple of wonderful new Tower Defense Games ("TDG") have been released - and we at Tower-Defense.net try to collect them all on this page. Just click on a game which is appealing to you or use the search box at the top right of this page. The game will start immediately - you won't have to download or to pay anything. (Only thing you need is the Adobe Flash Player).